BOYS INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO KEEP DRAWING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW AND DRAWING IT HOWEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DRAW

Monday, September 6, 2010

Horus

Horus completed this wonderful piece of art many months ago, somehow it only landed on the blog though today. There is so much to look at in this picture, the detail is astounding, the colours so arresting! The multi-dimensional illusions! The genetic mutations! I'm so impressed with the art of Horus. He draws so quietly from beginning to end of Drawing Time, producing masterpieces of wild imagination and surreal scenarios. This piece really makes me think that Horus has succeeded in blurring the boundaries of daytime reality and dreamscapes. I absolutely love this piece, and shall be asking Horus for more information on the flag in the background as well, what do all those symbols mean?

WOW! What - a - MASTERPIECE! this is epic indeed! I added a few books about Ancient Egypt to the Drawing Time library this month, especially for Horus, as I knew somehow that he had a special connection to Ancient Egypt! A fascinating journey above, I am soooo impressed, I shall be writing down tomorrow what Horus has to explain about this incredibly beautiful and magical piece of art so I can share it with you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment