BOYS INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO KEEP DRAWING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW AND DRAWING IT HOWEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DRAW

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ethan Allman



What's another word for "WOW!!!"??? 
El Supremo, awesome, cat's meowfar out, first-classfirst-rate, out of sight, out of this world, primo, sensationalsuperbunreal!!! 


Ethan, this is a triumph! Keep this up and you will be able to pick and choose any gallery you like one day! This is just so beautiful, I would love to have this on my wall at home, but I probably wouldn't get any work done because I would stare and stare at it until I fall into a trance. I think this piece is an extension of  some of the indigenous art that Ethan's been working on with his Arthur, his art teacher at his school. Sensational!

No comments:

Post a Comment