BOYS INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO KEEP DRAWING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW AND DRAWING IT HOWEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DRAW

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry

Harry and I did a collaborative drawing this week, using our fantastic marker pens. It's amazing how two artists working on one picture just keep bouncing off each other as they draw. It's like a friendly game of ping-pong, including swapping ends. I think the bird popping out of the character who looks a bit like Pigsy out of the TV series, "Monkey", is eyeing off the hamburger on the ground and wondering who's going to get ti it first. And what about that poor old frog falling out of the sky? Don't fancy it's landing place.


And what on earth is happening in the picture on the left? I could guess that it has something to do with a dead body, in fact, a skeleton... and a dinosaur bone...buried deep in the ground...or rock...or cave...I am so intrigued by this amazing picture. Harry, if you're reading this, please tell me all about this picture next Tuesday at the next drawing session! I dont know how I can wait until then!














Check out this gorgeously amazing wild picture! It's the kind of picture you could stare at for days until you forget who you are completely! I am sooo impressed! Harry's really making the most of these texta colours, and inspired also I think by Ethan's latest masterpiece. Super deluxe, Harry!

No comments:

Post a Comment