BOYS INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO KEEP DRAWING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW AND DRAWING IT HOWEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DRAW

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Collaboration between Carlos Palmer and Mars Drum

I dont often get the chance to collaborate with Carlos, because he is usually too busy drawing on his solo work to give me time! But here's one piece that we produced together... it's a weird one...of course... Carlos loves to create and investigate the weird and extraordinary elements of life and in art. That big black spherical object near the centre? I cant remember how that happened, I'll have to ask Carlos to remind me how and why that landed on the page. Looking forward to grabbing Carlos' valuable time again next term for another collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment