BOYS INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO KEEP DRAWING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW AND DRAWING IT HOWEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DRAW

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Collaboration between Kaspar and Mars

Wow! I had to put my sunglassees on inside to look at this picture! Kaspar was the artist who introduced us all to the beautiful ProMarker coloured pens... just look at what can be created from using these fantastic colours plus lashings of wild imagination! Kaspar really knows how to make the most of the colours on offer. I learnt heaps from his unique drawing and colouring style. Go Kaspar!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mars and Kasper. I really want to say how much I like this drawing. I love the combination of colours and I love how the shapes come together to really tell a story. My imagination is enjoying how these shapes are like symbols! They can mean so much to everyone who takes the time to look. Well done Kasper this art work reminds me of the work of Miro. Look him up!!! I am sure that you will like the art work of this important Spanish artist.

    Keep drawing

    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasper! The previous comment is from my friend Yvette Nesire-McNeil...she sent it through my email... Yvette lives in Ballarat. She was one of my lecturers at the college where I trained to be a teacher 200 years ago!

    ReplyDelete