BOYS INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO KEEP DRAWING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW AND DRAWING IT HOWEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DRAW

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Abir









It's so wonderful having Abir as part of Drawing Time, I love the way he draws dinosaurs. Abir knows everything there is to know about dinosaurs. I have added a dinosaur encyclopedia to the Drawing Time library at Abir's request, so look out for even more dinosaurs on this blog. Fantastic drawings, Abir!
And check out these amazing pictures of birds in flight. I really think the colours in this one above look fabulous, beautifully coloured in, Abir.
My favourite owl is the barn owl. I was telling the boys a real story about a barn owl that my friend and I helped bring back to good health after it had been hit by a truck on a country road, and this is what Abir produced at the end of the session! He's really reproduced the features of the barn owl perfectly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment