BOYS INSPIRING EACH OTHER TO KEEP DRAWING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW AND DRAWING IT HOWEVER THEY WANT TO DRAW WHATEVER IT IS THEY WANT TO DRAW

Monday, August 23, 2010

Kas

I wanted to grab this picture as soon as I saw it! Drawing Time artist, Kas, told me that he didn't like it for some strange reason, but he decided to finish it off before handing over for the blog. I love all the angles in this piece, there's something very mysterious about this drawing...is it a creature or a mechanical monster? I shall have to find out more from the artist.

Kas is the real creator of this picture, he drew the kangaroo leaping through the air. I completed it by filling in the body and drawing the palm trees. I love the way Kas has captured the movement of the leaping kangaroo, it's so amazing how the tail and the legs are so well angled to show the power in the movement. Well done, Kas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment